How? Why? I..

I'm so guilty right now,
even the ones who are being sentenced
could feel more innocence than I do.
Maybe.

Words are sharper than a sharpened blade;
so I advice u to think twice, thrice, even more times
before u say anything.
Take the word from me,
someone who always say the wrong things.

I don't think I had lost anyone because of wht i said before.
But it'll be soon before long;
If I don't learn to keep my mouth shut at some point.

Apologize?
Can't say I hadn't done that.
Sometimes it takes much more than merely saying:
"I'm sorry."
It's just a simple word that anybody can utter.
But to actually mean it is something else.

Forgiving someone is not really that hard.
But to forget what they had said or done;
that's another case.
The scar would still be there.
The piercing of the heart when it hurt.
The memory of whatever happened.

This is not magic;
this is real.
U can't erase things in the real world.
U deal with it.
U take it for what it is, and nothing else.

Yeah, I know, I know~
Easy for me to say right?
Why don't I start dealing with it!
For god damn's sake, deal with it.