Oh Yeahhh!
Trial's Overr~!

Whoops~
Now SPM's just around the corner~
Haha. So much for celebrating..
Whoosh! Now let's watch it go down the drain..
;DD

Despite that,
Hari Raya coming upp!
Anyone excited as I am?
Well, not so much actually..
I'm just feeling kinda giddy, for some unknown reason.
Hahaha.
So for me, I'm celebrating Raya in KL; just as every other year.
Dah lame ta beraye in Ipoh, or Terengganu..

Terengganu!
Wow~ Mmg lame da ta pegi sane..
Everytime I think of that place,
I am automatically reminded of my grandma's old house;
in Seberang Takir..
The house that my dad n his 3 younger brothers grew up in.
Huwm. Da ta wujud da that house..
Well, technically speaking, it's still there,
only it wouldn't be much of a house if u ask me.
All the woods da rapuhh.. Eaten by termites..

I can still picture that time,
when I slept in the living room of that old house..
So cold, though there wasn't any fan on.
And my cousin woke me up in the middle of the night,
because she needed to go the toilet~
Which was located outside of the house.
Yeap. I did mention it's an OLD house right.
Toilet kt luarr.. Haha.
I was terrified; really.
Merely a little girl at that time, probably just 7 or 8 years old.
Around that age..

Plus, it was always windy at night..
Whistling of the wind could be heard..
And with all the branches of the trees swaying outside the window..
Rushing of leaves being blown by the wind..
Not to mention the pitch black darkness.
It could have easily been mistaken with a haunted house.
Urrhh. Sent shivers down my spine~

Still, I went to accompany my cousin to the toilet.
But I decided to wait right at the front staircase of the house.
Considering that if I follow her to the toilet,
I would have to wait outside the door; ALONE.
No wayy jose~ ;p

Ouh well. Old times..
Good times.
I don't experience these types of experiences anymore.
As scary and uncomfortable as it was, I miss it.
They make me feel soo thankful for what I have now.
I simply can't ask for anything better..
As long as the toilet's kept intact to the house,
I am a-okaayy. ;DD