Yes, I do wonder sometimes.

So we've heard it all before,,
boys just don't get girls..
Yeah2. Duhh.
Come on guys, u know it works vice versa;
We don't get u either.








I know, I know~
Not all of them are the same..
But still, most of them are suckers in one main thing:
They can't pick up a HINT.
Haha, I know girls will totally agree to this statement.
*wink wink*

Anyway, I respect guys who respect girls; gentlemen.
I love that. *smiles* ;)
It's something that not all guys naturally have.
I hate guys who treats us like NOTHING.
Hello?
We are NOT dumb.

And I especially hate hate hate
(yeah, said it 3 times as to emphasize the HATRED; how about a fourth one: )
HATE guys who takes advantage over girls
AND guys who talks to girls like there's nothing other than sexual based stuff;
all the time.

PLEASE, GET A LIFE
- period -