Posted by
Suhaila
In:
Pangkor~ Here I Come!! (???)
Yes, I'm leaving for a few days.
Going to Pangkor, for "family day", but with my parents' office staffs & their family included.
*sigh*
I didn't feel like going actually.
Just to be frank, I still don't.
But families should always come first right?
So I thought I'd give it a shot~
I'll be back home on Sunday, the 18th of October.
&& I'll post something as soon as I reach home..
Pray for me~!!
Huk3.
I'm really not in the mood to go...
But I really need to see the outside world don't I?
Hahaha.
I'm such a "staying-in-the-house" girl, that I almost feel sorry for myself.
And ARGH!!
Bad news for me~
Mama just warned me:
Mama: Haa. Kakak, guitar2 tu jgn gatal2 nk bwkk..
Me: Uh, yea laa.. Mne ade slalu bwk.
Mama: Eleh, pegi KL je nk bwk, asyik2 nk bwk.
Me: Alaa, pegi KL laen laa. Cz dduk rumah je kann. Yea laa, ta kn bwk nye.
Aiyoyo~
Okaay2, Mama dah bisingg..
"SELAA!! Turun bawahh!!"
Grr~
I have to be downstairs now.
This entry was posted on 10:44 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
0 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment