Okaaay~
nak termuntah.. erk.

Seriously, 8 Dec is going to be one of the best days in my history!
Gosh, tepat 3.30 in the evening, I am gonna SCREAM~!!
but but but, (not 'butt') hahaha.
but, the long "awaited" battle hasn't even started yet.
Be patience, my dear self.
haha, Suhaila, shut up.
;DD

Well, actually.
I am bored of textbooks, with never ending paragraphs,
equations, & formulas that I cannot get my brain to process,
words & terms that I've never heard of before my final years in high school,
pages && pages of MISERY.

I'm patiently waiting for the days when I'll be picking up my guitar,
headphone, handphone, laptop && nothing but.
Books? Pfftt, those creepy little things are gonna be instantly forgotten.
Textbooks.
Revision books.
Exercise books.
Notebooks.
I'll probably be like,
"Books?"
"Hang on a sec, i think I've heard of that somewhere before~"
Hahahaha.

YO!!
-pause-
What the hell am I crapping?
Get a grip, girl !
SPM hasn't even started yet, much less ending;
& here I am blabbing away 'bout forgetting books.
Hahaha.
But a girl can dream, can she?
Hee~ ;p

Sooo~
I probably should be getting back to
stuffing my face with that History textbook.
Shit, it's giving me an evil stare.
Sitting there on that table..
Gahh! Fine.
I'm forced to read you anyway.
Urgh.