WHOA.
I haven't been posting anything in quite a long time.
Hmm.
So, just thought I'd drop by this morning.

So~
I've been having dreams lately right,
like almost every night.
No clear explanations, just dreams.
Weren't nightmares though, so thank goodness for that.
Haha.
And in every dream, there's always seems to be a guy.
Different guys in every dream, mind you.
Guys that I do know in real life,
but ended up to be in my dreams.
Unexplainable really, but they did somehow.
&& most of them were FUNNY!
Hilarious.
So, just, what's up with thaatt?
But what the hell,
dreams are merely dreams..

SNAP!
Back to reality for a moment, shall we?
Right~
So SPM's ending.. Cool.
That's super duper great news right? I knoww.
Having Chemistry tomorrow, and that would be the end of it.
Wow.
I've grown up..
SURPRISE~!!
Hahaha.
;D

Well, correction people!
Not exactly been growing UP..
I'm soo NOT a tall person.
HAHAHA.
Guess it's just not in my genes.
And I am accepting the reality that I'm just meant to be this high,
or this not-so-high for that matter.
;p