Posted by
Suhaila
In:
WOWW.
WOWW.
This definitely feels like my first post, despite how it is not.
because it's been a looooooooooooooongg time since my last post yeah?
Well, don't blame me, people!
I was gone for a reason, && the reason was National Service.
but no regrets whatsoever, cause it was damn FUN!!
YEAHH!!!
hahaha :D but seriously, NS was not bad after all. :)
I kinda loved it actually, plus I made tons of new friends!
Yipee ya yayy! haha. :P
Okaaayy.
Enough bout NS. I'm currently caught up in my own confusion.
Seriously, I don't know what to do..
It's so complicated and confusing that it's driving me crazy;
CRAZY, I TELL YOU!
Urgh, why is life so difficult?
How I wish it was easier.. Decisions made won't have to hurt anyone.
But it's NOT. Life is NOT that simple.
and NO, you don't walk away from everything and say it'll all be fine,
in time everything will be okayy.
Yes, maybe. But how sure are you?
Yup, that's right, don't answer.
because I know & you know it that it's gonna be a lie once you say that you're 100% sure.
I'm not the type of person who can live everyday knowing that I've hurt someone.
Knowing that I've scarred their heart.
Nope, I am NOT that kind of person,
&& hopefully that person I shall never be..
But how do I ensure that?
How do I know that I'll never break anybody's heart?
I'm not perfect, I'm not an angel.
I can't make promises that I'm bound to break someday, if not soon.
I need to straighten myself up, before I can make the right decision.
But the longer I wait, the more painful it's gonna be for me.
I'll lose people I don't want to lose.
I'll have to start learning to say goodbyes,
cause I might just be needing that lesson in my future life;
if i don't start taking some kind of action NOW.
Seriously, I don't know what to do..
My mind's gone blank these few days.
& one of these days I might just blackout.
If only there's a reset button I can hit somewhere..
Ouh, please...
I can't lie & say I don't care when I obviously do.
Well, one thing's for sure;
I NEED YOU <3
This entry was posted on 7:59 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
0 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment